Virtual and Remote Healthcare
Telemedicine services from a local Littleton family physician.
Convenience and Quality
Now you can get high quality healthcare from the comfort of your home. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Pure Family Medicine is offering telemedicine visits so you can get dependable healthcare, without worrying about visiting a doctor's office. The best part is you have a local doctor who knows you if you need further care beyond your virtual visit.
- Virtual, remote appointment for a one time fee of $75. No insurance needed or accepted.
- We can provide care and advice for simple or acute illnesses such as pink eye, recurrent UTI, cold, flu, suspected COVID-19, and more. Contact us if you are unsure if your health concern is appropriate for a virtual visit.
- We cannot provide care for chronic or complex disease via telemedicine, please call the office, schedule an in person visit, or consider our direct care membership for long term care.
How are we Different?
Most telehealth services have you seeing an unknown physician or mid-level provider, and if you need follow-up, getting in touch with your practitioner is next to impossible. At Pure Family Medicine:
- Your appointment is with Dr. Rebecca Bub, a local board certified family medicine physician.
- If you need follow-up, or have further questions, you can call the office or book a follow-up visit with Dr. Bub
- Dr. Bub is accepting patients into her practice if you are looking to get established with a family doctor in Littleton, or want to continue the care you received on your virtual visit.
Providing Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As a small practice, we're doing what we can with virtual healthcare to help the Denver area during the coronavirus outbreak.
- With telemedicine we can provide virtual screening for COVID-19, helping patients stay out of the ER and urgent care unless an in person visit is necessary, and helping direct patients who need testing to the proper resources.
- By offering remote care, we are limiting our patient's exposure to coronavirus in our office, providing a safe space for at risk patients.
- We are reinforcing the message of social distancing, helping limit the spread of COVID-19, and protecting our hospital system from being overloaded.