Implementing Direct Primary Care in Your Business
Unlike the rest of your health benefits package, membership in Pure Family Medicine can be added at any time, no need to wait for open enrollment!
Offer DPC alone as a health benefit
- For smaller employers who are unable to provide traditional health benefits to their employees.
- This can be a cost effective way to provide high quality healthcare for your staff.
Offer DPC in combination with a typical insurance plan
- This option can be added on at any time, without changing your current benefits, and can help your employees get great healthcare immediately.
- Better care means lower health insurance utilization, and a drastically better premium at renewal time.
- Hidden savings can be found with reduced employee absenteeism, increased productivity thanks to more prompt medical care, and improved morale.
For employers with self-funded insurance plans, add DPC and see immediate savings
- Many employers are electing to self-fund their businesses health care to try and reduce costs. Learn more about self funding.
- Personalized care and direct access for your employees translates to immediate health care cost savings for you.
- Many municipalities and large companies have seen tremendous savings with this approach.
- Stop-loss insurance carriers already see the benefits of a DPC membership, with many offering lower rates to businesses who offer DPC to their employees.
Offer DPC paired with a health sharing plan
- This unique and progressive approach to health benefits can be a game changer for the right group.
- The greatest cost savings can happen with this plan, with savings typically over 50%.
- This option is great for employers who are unable to afford traditional health benefits but still want to provide excellent benefits to their employees.
- Sedera is a popular health sharing organization with a plan specifically for small businesses. Learn more about health sharing.
Set up a QSEHRA for your employees
- A Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Account is a great way to provide money for your employees to use for their health care expenses.
- This is easy to set up, and provides a ton of flexibility for small employers who have employees with differing health needs.
- Funds in a QSEHRA are exempt from payroll tax for the employer and employee, and funds withdrawn by the employee can be exempt from income tax in certain circumstances.
- Employees can use this money to join Pure Family Medicine. If you also offer traditional insurance, your utilization rates, and renewal rates, will decrease.